Sunday, 22 March 2009

A tiny break

Okay - I know I couldn´t be doing this. A few days ago some jewelry making supply arrived in my studio. Little Bird pendants, vintage bead caps, pearls and stuff. I put it all aside - you know, I had to make some bears for that show.
Today I just had to have a teeny little break in the bear making...



Sweet vintage inspired bird earrings - listed here.




Beautiful dark brown pearls with vintage bead caps and..


vintage inspired with cremy pearls and beautiful fan pendants from an old brooken necklace - listed here.

Back to bear making..
Have a lovely sunday
Tina

3 comments:

Bumpkin Bears said...

Hi Tine, such pretty jewellery. and your new bears are too cute :) Beary Hugs, Catherine

cheryl kuhn said...

What a great way to take a break, the earrings are beautiful!

Sweet Romance said...

Your earrings are beautiful! And of coarse I love your bears! Good luck at your shows~