Thursday, 26 March 2009

Pay it Forward

I grabbed this from Alisa who blogs over at Life is a Beautiful Place to Be - though it would be fun

This is how it works....

The first 3 people who leave me a comment on this post only will receive a handmade item from me sometime in the next 3 months. Just one day, out of the blue, at no cost to you, a special something will arrive in your mailbox. (Be sure to leave contact info so that I can get your mailing address.)

The turnabout is that you must choose to participate in this round robin of giving by giving 3 handmade items yourself and posting the "Pay It Forward Challenge" on your blog.

This IS going to be fun.

Have a great day
Tina

3 comments:

Inge Vivianne Galli said...

Count me in Tina! What a wonderful idea and how lucky I am to be the first!!
I'm I finally going to cherish something hand made by you?

Hugs,
Vivianne

Alisa said...

Glad you're playing along!

Sweet Romance said...

This sounds like fun! Count me in!
Thanks Tina (((hugs)))