Wednesday, 11 March 2009

A Lovely Blog Award

Today I received another Award for my blog. This one was given to me by Tracy, who blogs over at TiedUpMemories. This is the Award for friendship - and I´m so touched and honoured to recieve this. Thank you Tracy. You just made my day.


"These blogs are exceedling charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".

I pass this award on to the following friends:

1: Tracy - TiedUpMemories. I give this award right back to Tracy, who is such a sweet friend and very creative too.

2: Lori - My Fairie Window. Which I so admire. She makes the most lovely felted bunnies, and a lot of beautiful creations.

3. Alisa - Life is a beautiful Place. Another creative soul and fellow Lolli. I love reading her blog and follow her creations.

4. Ruth - Flutter-by-bears-and-friends. A very very dear friend. Ruth makes the most amazing teeny tiny bears with the sweetest accessories ever. And she´s my very own tour guide for trip to the UK.

5. Donna - Donna and the bears. Another one of my very dear friends. Who always have encourages me and which I admire for her bearmaking.

6. Eileen - Stars Fault. Eileen is one creative soul. She makes the most beautiful creations and have the most wonderful inspiring blog.

7. Nancy - Tis Designworks original. I love Nancy´s creations. Her bears and her wonderful creations Pfatt Marketplace.

8. Ellen - Ellifolks. Seing her sweet little creations in the most wonderful colors is always such a joy. Ellen is such a lovely friend and my very own 'Kool-Aid' supplier.

There´s so many wonderful people I would have loved to pass this award on too. It was so hard to choose. I wish I could choose you all.

Wishing you all a very happy wednesday.
Tina

8 comments:

Alisa said...

You deserve it Tina!
And thank you for passing it on to me... you're too sweet!

Nancy said...

Hi Tina...You are so deserving of this award...You always have interesting little projects on the go, your little bears are so dear and I truly consider you a friend!

Thank-you so much for this award! I am most grateful.

Hugs,
Nancy xoxo

Tiedupmemories said...

Thank you Tina!
hugs~
Tracy

Lori said...

Tina, you are SO sweet!!! congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me:)

Ruth said...

You sweet lady Tina !
Thank you SO much - I treasure your friendship :0) Will get to my blog as soon as I can ;0)
Many Hugs ,
Ruth xx

Donna Griffin said...

Oh Tina! Your blog is certainly one of the most inventive and interesting ones I've ever seen and you deserve this nice honor. I am thrilled that you've passed it on to me. I shall pass it along tomorrow and thank you again for thinking of me!
Hugs and tiny kisses!
Donna

starsfault said...

Tina ~ such a thoughtful lovely thing to receive, and so special to be gifted in return. I am so new to blogging, but have quickly discovered it is a source of kindness, inspiration and encouragement, things I never realized when I began. Your visits to Star's Fault are much enjoyed.

Most Kindest Regards, ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

Sweet Romance said...

You are so very deserving of this award! Your blog is wonderful, your creations are awesome and I bet you are as sweet as your bears♥