Monday, 9 March 2009

Bear in a Box Project

I finally finished that little souls on my working table yestersay. I knew she was going to be a Bear in a Box project. Just couldn´t decided how the box was going to look like.
At the same time Eileen over at Stars Fault uploaded two scaps on her beautiful blog to be used for projects for free - and there it was. When I saw the scrap Eileen had made I knew it was the one I had to use on my box for Little Ethel.

I covered the box with the scrap all over except for the background for wich I used paper from an old book, rubber stamp and an old key. I placed a wooden block for the bear to sit on.

If you haven´t seen Eileens blog, make sure to pop over for a visit. She is one creative lady and so inspiring.

Have a great monday
Tina

7 comments:

Lori said...

Tina, your little bear is just precious...i love her box!!!

Tiedupmemories said...

So so sweet!Just adorable!

primsista said...

Such a cute bear! Such a cute box!:)

jeni@pnkgeeni said...

that's a cute little bear

Alisa said...

Ooo, she's darling!!!

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh my, she is simply devine and what a terrific little home for such a sweet little bear!

Mam'zelle M. said...

So beautiful...