Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Almost ready

I´m almost ready - two more bears are finished. One more to go - I hope. Have to start the final preparations for the show on thursday at the latest. Plan the look at the table, pack up business cards, bears, table clothes ect.


This little fellow is one of the latest. Eddie, he is called. Made of a grey curly mohair with a brown backing. I cut of most of the pile to have the back to be shown more. It gives him a lovely old look - I really like that.

Now it looks like I have been really really busy... but that´s not so. A while ago I create these wooden tags with images of Mother and Child - I though they would be perfect for Mothers day.
Only to find out, I´m late again. I just realisted it was Mothers Day in the UK LAST weekend - duhh. I Denmark Mothers Day are on the second sunday in May, so I though I had lots of time.


Well - I hadn´t. I have listed them anyhow. I think they are really beautiful. I like those images of Mother and Child - and they CAN be used for anything else. Ornament, on gifts, as decoration ect.


Created with old music sheets, rubber stamps, lovely images and silver glitter on the egde.

Remember the fabric I revceived from kathy at Catnip Studio a while ago?


This is what I created from that fabric - beautiful hearts with old lace and vintage buttons. I love the way they turned out and the blue color too.

I received the Friendship Award again. Marion, who blogs over at Rusty Prim was so sweet to give me the Friendship award a few days ago. Thank you so much Marion - I really apreciate this. Make sure to pop over for a visit - Marion makes the most lovely old worn Teds.

Have to work on that last bear now..
Tina

8 comments:

Lori said...

your new little bear is so sweet...i love the fabric hearts you made, that shade of blue is so pretty...your tags are really lovely...i hope you are listing them anyway, they don't have to be for mother's day!!!

Dorthe said...

Hallo Tina, The tags are beautifull,---
og hjerterne er rigtig fine ,-også
Håber alt er ok hos dig ?, sikke en vinter vi har fået herovre idag.
Knus Dorthe

Tiedupmemories said...

The sweet bear is precious! The new tags and hearts are too!Have fun!
Tracy

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

I love the fabric hearts - they are so charming! I hope you have a wonderful show; the new bear is sweet perfection :-) Kathy

Alisa said...

Oh Tina! I'm just getting caught up here. Illy, Wally and Pastry have to be the cutes little bears I've ever seen!!!

Nancy said...

You have been a busy bee...

Love all of your new pieces. The hearts turned out beautifully.

The earrings in the previous post are very lovely. I especially like the fans.

Have a great day, Tina
Hugs, Nancy

Becky said...

What a sweet bear! Im a new follower and nice to meet you.I and you are the first 2 on alisa pay it forward comments,LOL.I love love love the hearts so adorable.I used to collect bears when my girls were younger.I have alot of Boyds bears and some not Boyds.I have since stopped collecting but you never know,LOL I still like looking at new ones.

TinyBear said...

Thank you so much everyone
I so appreciate all your comments.
You all brighten my day :D
Thanks
Tina xx